I've been putting on shows for three decades, and have a wealth of experience and contacts in the theatre and event arena. When I'm not putting on shows, I work as a trainer with stage and technical theatre students.
I am available for freelance, temporary contract work, along with one off or short term consultancy.
Permanent job? Maybe! Drop me a line: - anything interesting, everything considered!
- Company Stage Manager for ETT's UK tour of Brideshead Revisited.
- Company Stage Manager for ATG's UK tour of Private Lives.
- Company Stage Manager on the 25th Anniversary Tour of Return to the Forbidden Planet
- Production Manager for Arlene Philips's dance sensation, Brazouka.
- Stage Manager The Great North Run Million Opening Ceremony
- Senior Stage Manager Opening and Closing Ceremonies the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics and Paralympics.
- PM for the "Super Auditorium" at ExCel, London for The Big Bang, along with the delivery of the National Science and Engineering Awards.